- Sonoko Dorothea Bellingrath-Kimura – Institute head, Leibniz Centre for Agricultural Landscape Research, Institute of Land Use Systems, Germany
- Clem Herman – Senior Lecturer, School of Computing and Communications, Director of eSTEeM, The Open University, UK
- Nalini Joshi – Chair of Applied Mathematics at the University of Sydney, and an ARC Georgina Sweet Australian Laureate Fellow
- Kumie Inose – Vice-President, Science Council of Japan
- Andres Karlsson – Vice President for Strategic Alliances, Global Academic Relations, Elsevier
- Maryse Lassonde – President, Royal Society of Canada; Director, Quebec Natural Sciences and Technology Granting Agency, Canada
- Angela Leung – Director and Chair Professor, Hong Kong Institute for the Humanities and Social Sciences, The University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Takashi Onishi – President, Science Council of Japan
- Youngah Park – professor of Statistical Mechanics at the Department of Physics at Myongji University, Korea
- B. Mario Pinto – President, Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC), Canada
- Elizabeth Pollitzer – Director, Portia Ltd, UK; co-founder, Gender Summit.
- Londa Schiebinger –John L. Hinds Professor of History of Science, Stanford University, USA; Director, EU/US Gendered Innovations in Science, Health & Medicine, Engineering, and Environment project, EU/USA.
- Naomi Shibasaki-Kitakawa – Japan Inter-Society Liaison Association Committee for Promoting Equal Participation of Men and Women in Science and Engineering (EPMEWSE)
- Li-Ling Tsai – Associate Professor, Graduate Institute of Gender Education, National Kaohsiung Normal University, Taiwan
- Kinlay Tshering – Director, Department of Agriculture, Ministry of Agriculture & Forests, Bhutan
- Miyoko O. Watanabe – Deputy Executive Directorior, Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST); Director, Office for Diversity and Inclusion, JST, Japan; Chair, Gender Summit 10 Asia-Pacific.
- Xueyan Yang – Professor at Institute for Population and Development Studies, School of Public Policy and Administration, Xi'an Jiaotong University
- Nan Zhang – Deputy Director & Vice editor of 《Audit Vision》, The National Audit Office of the People's Republic of China