GS15 Registration & Abstracts
Call for Abstracts
Call for abstracts is now CLOSED.
Registration is now OPEN.
Early Bird registration is CLOSED.
Registration fees are as follows (currency is GBP - Pound Sterling):
• Early Bird: £250+VAT (CLOSED 25/05/2018)
• Regular: £350+VAT
• Corporate (note that government (public sector) pay the standard fees above): £450+VAT
• Student (conditions and verification process applies): £180+VAT
Student verification process may vary, but as a minimum you should be able to provide us with a signed letter from your department head attesting to your student status.
For those of you registering on behalf of other people or on behalf of groups, the registration system has the appropriate functionality built-in to enable group and third-party registrations.
1) Registration instructions for Corporations and Public Sector (Government)
If your corporation or public sector entity has credit cards avaiable, please use the "REGISTER" button at the bottom of this page.
If your corporation or public sector entity would like to request consideraton for payment by invoice, please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, please state (a) the number of delegates attending from your organisation and (b) the official legal name of your legal entity and address for invoicing. When we have received the information, we will consider it and contact you with our decision or if further information is needed. If you do not hear from us within 48–72 hours, please contact us again to ensure your request was received.
2) Registration Instructions for Private Individuals
Payment is made via credit card as part of the registration process. Post-payment by invoice is not available to private individuals and only available to corporates by prior agreement.
Please click on the button below to be taken to the registration system which is kindly being hosted by Elsevier. As part of their sponsorship and commitment to the Gender Summit mission, Elsevier have very kindly donated use of both their registration system and payment processing facilities.
3) Press Accreditation
Free of charge press accreditation is available for journalists, editors and similar roles working for recognised outlets.
Requests for press accreditation are handled and reviewed manually. Please email us at email@example.com with your details (please email from your work account).
4) Important Information re: "Abstract ID"
On the registration form, you may see a field requesting an "Abstract ID".
Please note the following instructions regardng "Abstract ID":
(1) Leave this field blank, even if you are planning to submit an abstract. The registration will complete successfully without an "Abstract ID".
(2) Please do not select that you are a presenting author, even if you are presenting an abstract – please select delegate and then you will not need to give a reference number. You will then be able to complete the registration online.
For GS15 specific enquiries or problems with registration please email firstname.lastname@example.org