We pelase to announced we have opened Late Registration until 28 October accommodate those of you who were not able to make the deadline. Please use the Late Registration link to get your place.
Please read carefully: For security reasons, we can no longer process European Parliament registration. So make sure you follow the instructions via the link to ensure your place for the morning of 8 Nov. The European Parliament will only accept registration until the 25 October - please complete your registration by then if you wish to attend the European Parliament session.
The Gender Summits are research-focused, not-for-profit events subject to the laws and tax regimes of the summit country. In line with the Belgian tax and VAT code, 21% VAT are levied on the registration fees. VAT-invoices are provided so you can reclaim VAT if your organisation is VAT registered.
Your registration includes:
- Access to the sessions 8-9 Nov 2016
- Delegate pack and catering throughout the event
Selected abstracts: Successful abstracts will be eligible for the early bird rate.
Exhibitors: During registration, you can also select to:
- Disseminate information about your work at the Gender Summit and reach 350+ stakeholders from all over the world. We will provide you with a space for flyers/ materials (A6-A4) on our literature table and include your material in the resource list. (€100+21%VAT)
- Showcase your project/ organisation at the Gender Summit Exhibition. Bring a pop-up banner and we will provide you with a space, table and chair. (€200+21%VAT)
- Or, for further information options (exhibition stand, logo on materials, dedicated session, please get in touch with us).
What you need to register:
1. your credit card - Visa, MasterCard, or American Express for secure payment. In exceptional cases, we accept bank transfer. If you would like to pay by bank transfer, please get in touch before filling out this form.
2. your national ID or passport - your full name, ID number, date of birth and nationality are required for admission to the European Parliament for security reasons.
- if you want to receive a valid VAT receipt: your VAT number and invoicing address
- if you submitted an abstract: your abstract submission confirmation ID
- if you are a student: your student ID (get it here by verifying your student status)
- if you are an invited speaker: the speaker code sent to you by the organisers
- if you already want to create your networking profile: a photo of yourself
3. If you haven't already done so, we invite you to read the 'Terms and Conditions' .
Please have this information ready before starting the registration process.