GS19 Call for Abstracts
The Call for Abstracts is now CLOSED. We thank you for your interest.
Abstracts will be selected for poster presentations and inclusion in the Book of Abstracts. POSTER PRESENTATION WILL BE DELIVERED IN VIRTUAL FORMAT THROUGH THE INTERNET DURING 19-21 AUGUST 2020. Book of Abstracts will be in digital form.
As always, we welcome applications from diverse groups including, but not limited to, women, indigenous people, persons with disabilities, minorities, and persons of any marginalized groups.
Abstracts should report new research relevant to any one of the 17 SDGs, but preferably to a cluster of interdependent SDGs and/or intervention measures directed at specific SDG targets.
The priority topics are:
- Advancing human well-being (example relevant SDGs: 1, 4, 5, 6, 16, 17)
- Ending hunger and achieving food and nutrition security for all (example relevant SDGs: 2, 3, 5, 17)
- Protecting the planet and building resilience (example relevant SDGs: 5, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17)
- Ensuring access to sustainable energy and transport (example relevant SDGs: 5, 7, 11, 12, 17)
- Sharing economic benefits and ensuring safety of society (example relevant SDGs: 5, 7, 8, 10, 12, 17)
- Prioritising resources for local action to accelerate implementation (example relevant SDGs: 5, 9, 11, 17)
If you have any queries or concerns about the abstract process, please email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org. N.B. Please DO NOT email abstracts to this address.